dpj

Http Plugin

i should install it in shared libraries of os?  also is there anyway to load plugin without any extra lib?

Edited by Fire

47 minutes ago, Fire said:

i should install it in shared libraries of os?  also is there anyway to load plugin without any extra lib?

anywhere in the searchpath obviously. as its compiled against a shared library, no. if you compile it against a static libphobos, it might.

1 hour ago, Naskot said:

Hello Can i post on this forum, i get a 403 Forbidden, i would like post a script

that's a bug in the forum software. your post does contain some forbidden string. i forgot what it was exactly. sorry. i had that problem once too. 

if you are trying to post sourcecode, just link it from pastebin.com or wherever

9 hours ago, dpj said:

that's a bug in the forum software. your post does contain some forbidden string. i forgot what it was exactly. sorry. i had that problem once too. 

if you are trying to post sourcecode, just link it from pastebin.com or wherever

Hello,
Thanks for this fast answer, i posted on a new topic intituled <SourceBanPluginsLight API Work with BigBrotherBot database>.
Cordially