PureTryOut

Final killcam

Final killcam for CoD4X

Bring your CoD4X server up-to par with newer Call of Duty's by adding a final killcam.

Every time a map has ended, the server will show the final killcam to all the players. Works in all gamemodes: free-for-all, team deathmatch, domination, sabotage and search and destroy.

Installation

Download is available here.

First create a folder called "main_shared" in the root of your server installation (if it does not exist already). Now just copy the files to it, keeping the original folder structure as in this repository. For example

main_shared/maps/mp/gametypes/_finalkillcam.gsc

License

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.

Source

The source is available on Github.

thx

contains lots of unused code .. addons.gsc, dbots.gsc, perplayer.gsc

if you plan on releasing more scripts of that kind we should think about how they can be kept compatible.

i think it would be beneficial to have a single scripting point for integration of different scripts, like _callbacksetup.gsc which calls entry points to custom gamemodes and provides important callbacks.

many scripts you can currently download from various locations are the worst spaghetti code and rely on editing _globallogic.gsc or other (long) existing scripts, i think that should be avoided for the scripts posted in the name of cod4x. just a few thoughts ... :D

I agree, some kind of default entry point would be nice.

Maybe some kind of "plugin loader" which checks for certain "init" scripts in "main_shared"?

Then scripts could just place stuff like "onPlayerSpawned()" in their "init" script, and it'll load everything else.

No clue at all how to do this though ;)

This is final killcam for normal servers none modded it also follows grenades in the killcam.  i have removed all the bullshit so it only contains the final killcam no editing scripts to install just put the localized_english_iw07.iwd file into cod4/main.

and i also included 3 final killcams for promodlive211/216/220

enjoy

finalkillcam2.20.zip

finalkillcam2.16.zip

final killcam2.11.zip

localized_english_iw07.zip

• Like 2

This is final killcam for normal servers none modded it also follows grenades in the killcam.  i have removed all the bullshit so it only contains the final killcam no editing scripts to install just put the localized_english_iw07.iwd file into cod4/main.

enjoy

I want to add background music for the final kill. Can you help me do it?

enjoy

I want to add background music for the final kill. Can you help me do it?

are u trying to that on a nonmodded server or on promod?

• Haha 1

Just a question here

how can i make the finalkillcam in slow montion ?

Setdvar("timescale", 0.3); during killcam.

• Like 1

enjoy

Hello, Infact im looking long time for killcam with promod , so i tried 3 of the promods 2.11 - 2.16 - 2.20 and all of them got errors :( Hope someone can fix at least one of them to be used :

PROMOD 2.11

promod211.png

PROMOD 2.16

e62d1bb6c4.png

PROMOD 2.20

e63060a6fb.png

enjoy

Hello, Infact im looking long time for killcam with promod , so i tried 3 of the promods 2.11 - 2.16 - 2.20 and all of them got errors :( Hope someone can fix at least one of them to be used :

PROMOD 2.11

promod211.png

PROMOD 2.16

e62d1bb6c4.png

PROMOD 2.20

e63060a6fb.png

I am sending you a good version of Promod

Why are you not satisfied

really works well

"Royal Soldier" version works well

a message in the game menu not a problem

important to work well

I know you gave me promod , again im saying need stock promod with final killcam want to test other things in it , why no one help , i dont think that no one know

I know you gave me promod , again im saying need stock promod with final killcam want to test other things in it , why no one help , i dont think that no one know

hello,

ik I understand you

so, try this final_cam first script

finalcam by Deivid Andreola

[video=youtube]

hello,

ik I understand you

[video=youtube]

Hi , I already got that file , but the problem how to mix it with promod files ??? Where to put final_killcam2.4.iwd to let it work with promod

hello,

ik I understand you

[video=youtube]

Hi , I already got that file , but the problem how to mix it with promod files ??? Where to put final_killcam2.4.iwd to let it work with promod

I think you must desactivate from promod finalcam and use this

or replace the scripts not sure but try

cant get this to work for promod220.. where do i put the main_shared folder exactly?