Sign in to follow this  
leiizko

Release 1.2 - MySQL support is here!

Привет, дорогие! Ребята, не могли бы вы рассказать мне, пожалуйста, как это, я бы начал работу _antiafk_camp.gsc в этих новых сценариях. Я ничего не понимаю. Я бросил его в main_shared, но он не работает ((( the Cod4 server is running the script New Exp

Edited by maks.tolll

5 hours ago, maks.tolll said:

Привет, дорогие! Ребята, не могли бы вы рассказать мне, пожалуйста, как это, я бы начал работу _antiafk_camp.gsc в этих новых сценариях. Я ничего не понимаю. Я бросил его в main_shared, но он не работает ((( the Cod4 server is running the script New Exp

Hire a freelancer to do the job for you

On 10/8/2017 at 2:27 PM, wkuzma said:

can someone please upload a windows version of the mysql plugin

I cannot compile it.

Hey!

How is it going bro?

Ok, so i hosted the new Experience server it works all good except there's a little lag on the server. Not sure of the reason just wanted to ask you if you could please provide me with your server.cfg. All i need to check if server,cfg commands are not letting the config_cfg run properly.

3 hours ago, alirazakhanba said:

Hey!

How is it going bro?

Ok, so i hosted the new Experience server it works all good except there's a little lag on the server. Not sure of the reason just wanted to ask you if you could please provide me with your server.cfg. All i need to check if server,cfg commands are not letting the config_cfg run properly.

my server.cfg will do you no good since I run a paintball mod and have all the settings for that in my server.cfg

However all you need to do is have exec config.cfg in your server config to execute the NE settings.

here is a default server.cfg I got off the internet if that would be helpful to you

cod4-server-config.rar

Thanks A lot for your prompt response.

I think the cfg is already placed there. I was also thinking of turning off the scripts in the New experience server if any of them are not mandatory, like i don't really want the animation that runs at the end of every match when you have to vote for the map.. i wanted to know if there's any script making my server to run slow and if they could be removed? I've attached my current config.cfg to the thread with server.cfg that i use. Optional plugins are not enabled on my server and it does not have any sql database everything gets stored on my SSD.. i Use SQL LITE for B3.(My newly hosted server runs stock i dont run it with any mod) is it necessary to run it with promod?

Server Spcs are 

i7-4790k not Over clocked

12gb G-skill DDR3 1600mhz 

512 gb SSD

Nvidia gtx 1050

Server Ip 182.180.103.20:28961

config.cfg

server1.cfg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Edited by alirazakhanba

I am trying to get MySQL functionality to work, and have been unsuccessful.

I have enabled MySQL in the config file, placed the libcod4x_mysql.dll in the plugin directory and added the loadplugin in the server.cfg. 

As the server starts, it fails to load the plugin.

The reason I am trying to get the MySQL functionality to work is because I can't get xlrstats to load.

The error I get is: 

190818 00:47:02 ERROR    'Could not start plugin xlrstats'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\cod4xservers\cod4xserver1b3\b3\parser.py", line 948, in startPlugins
    start_plugin(self, plugin_name)
  File "E:\cod4xservers\cod4xserver1b3\b3\parser.py", line 939, in start_plugin
    p.onStartup()
  File "E:\cod4xservers\cod4xserver1b3\b3\plugins\xlrstats\__init__.py", line 278, in onStartup
    mapstats = self.get_MapStats(self.console.game.mapName)
  File "E:\cod4xservers\cod4xserver1b3\b3\plugins\xlrstats\__init__.py", line 613, in get_MapStats
    assert name is not None
AssertionError

I noticed in the config file, there is mapstats related to MySQL.

I am not certain enabling MySQL would solve the issue but I figured its worth a try.

I am helping someone that has paid server and  cannot update it to a new version of cod4x (the provider will not allow it)

he is running cod4x 1.8 win_mingw-x86 and getting the error on the # in the new experience code

is there anyway to prevent that from happening?

Edited by wkuzma