Stormyy

B3-Cod4X screenshot management system

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys,

First of all: I dont know if this is the right forum since its not directly a cod4x mod but yeah.


Im currently creating a portal for b3 and cod4x based on laravel. The portal connects to the b3 database too retrieve data about players. When you take a screenshot it gets linked to the b3 player. The portal should become like Echelon (Some b3 users may know this). 

Currently it does the following:

  • Show current players in server
  • Take screenshot via website
  • See screenshots via website
  • Search players
  • View profile

Features that will come to the portal are:

  • Ban players via web
  • Change b3 level via web
  • See chatlog via web
  • See admin actions / penalties via web
  • See admins list

Features which MAY come but most likely not

  • Pattern recognition for recognising common hacks
  • Auto monitoring new players which score high 

Currently the project only works in combination with laravel. I maybe later add support for other frameworks and or vanila php. You can find the project on https://github.com/Stormyy/b3cod4x.  Be aware this is my first open source project so mistakes will be made ;)

Screenshots:

Servers.png

Server view.png

screenshot view.png

playerinfo.png

 

 

 

Edited by Stormyy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

Today i released the BETA 1.0 release of my panel and i added loads of stuff!
You can now:

  • Show current players in server
  • Take screenshot via website
  • See screenshots via website
  • Search players
  • View profile
  • Ban players via web
  • Change b3 level via web
  • See chatlog via web
  • See admin actions / penalties via web
  • See admins list

The big change is that all rights are synced with you b3player. So now you have to claim your ingame player by running a commando in chat. To make this possible i made the little plugin which is attached claimplayer. Which sends a CLAIM event to the nehoscreenshot_url when somebody types /claimplayer randomcode

Server view

592340955f22a_Serverview.thumb.png.19a15cb8af7624f5c04a92034ec56ee8.png

Live chat in the server:) Everything the admins says gets logged under the b3 player he claimed

Livechat.thumb.PNG.322faaf5f3e8d7873532df6d3c514741.PNG

My profile page shows the servers your claimed player currently is known

myprofile.thumb.PNG.8b013177c5d37c2369bf86a3adcf6f46.PNG

B3 profile got updated, you can now ban people, set rank and see if they are player on other servers with b3. And loads more.playerview.thumb.png.48b0d6f31c3de5f71840882e7802a851.png

 

Active bans.PNG

claimplayer.so

Edited by Stormyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently its only a laravel library which you can include in your existing laravel app. Probably tomorrow i will create a standalone project where you only need to run some commands to get started ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just curious

will the stand alone contain a windows version I ask because of claimplayer.so

and windows would be claimplayer.dll

 

ah I am now confused is this a php project?

since I looked up laravel and found

Laravel

The PHP Framework For Web Artisans

 

Edited by wkuzma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disregard my last post I could not delete it.

when you finish the project I will need a windows version of the claimplayer since I cannot compile it for my server

which runs on windows.

I hope  the whole project your making is in php which is what echelon is and I do use.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, wkuzma said:

when you finish the project I will need a windows version of the claimplayer since I cannot compile it for my server

which runs on windows.

I can probably compile a windows version too. Won't be able to test it though since i got not windows server. I also will release the source code of the plugin in the near future.

7 hours ago, wkuzma said:

I hope  the whole project your making is in php which is what echelon is and I do use.

 

Yes the project is in PHP but you probably will need atleast php 7 or higher to run it (I advise php7.1) (Support for lower php versions than 7 is stopped anyway).
You probably will also need composer (PHP dependency manager) to install the project. See https://getcomposer.org/doc/00-intro.md on how to install

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to compile the windows version for the claimplayer plugin but somehow i get a lot of errors somehow (Doing something wrong prop)
 

c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/5.3.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lcom_plugin

When i try to compile full server i get

C:\Users\Bram\PhpstormProjects\plugin\bin/../src/sv_client.c:650: undefined reference to `rijndael_setup'
C:\Users\Bram\PhpstormProjects\plugin\bin/../src/sv_client.c:654: undefined reference to `rijndael_ecb_decrypt'
C:\Users\Bram\PhpstormProjects\plugin\bin/../src/sv_client.c:663: undefined reference to `rijndael_done'

Anyways does anybody have a solution for this or can compile the claimplayer plugin for windows? I added plugin to git repo https://github.com/Stormyy/b3cod4x/tree/master/plugin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just awesome. I will install it tomorrow, I will let you know any issues. Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leiizko said:

You must compile the CoD4X server first before you can compile windows plugins.

I read somewhere too but I get

 

On 2017-5-25 at 3:50 PM, Stormyy said:

C:\Users\Bram\PhpstormProjects\plugin\bin/../src/sv_client.c:650: undefined reference to `rijndael_setup' C:\Users\Bram\PhpstormProjects\plugin\bin/../src/sv_client.c:654: undefined reference to `rijndael_ecb_decrypt' C:\Users\Bram\PhpstormProjects\plugin\bin/../src/sv_client.c:663: undefined reference to `rijndael_done'

When compiling server, am I missing a library somehow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oké thanks i recompiled everything again and it starting working. Had to tweak some things since the guide on the github isnt accurate atm. But it works now.

 

Windows Plugin for b3cod4x screenshot system:

claimplayer.dll

Edited by Stormyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Stormyy said:

Had to tweak some things since the guide on the github isnt accurate atm.

details?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seems I cannot install composer so I cannot install your stand alone program

error from composer

The PHP exe file you specified did not run correctly [exit code 255]:
C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe

Program Output:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function php_ini_loaded_file() in C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\check.php on line 15

 

this is composer error log

2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   Log opened. (Time zone: UTC-04:00)
2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   Setup version: Inno Setup version 5.5.9 (u)
2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   Original Setup EXE: E:\Composer-Setup.exe
2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   Setup command line: /SL5="$70404,290864,121344,E:\Composer-Setup.exe" /SPAWNWND=$504D8 /NOTIFYWND=$403C4
2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   Windows version: 6.1.7601 SP1  (NT platform: Yes)
2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   64-bit Windows: Yes
2017-05-31 12:13:59.649   Processor architecture: x64
2017-05-31 12:13:59.649   User privileges: Administrative
2017-05-31 12:13:59.654   64-bit install mode: No
2017-05-31 12:13:59.658   Created temporary directory: C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp
2017-05-31 12:13:59.663   Extracting temporary file: C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\check.php
2017-05-31 12:13:59.665   Extracting temporary file: C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\installer.php
2017-05-31 12:13:59.685   Extracting temporary file: C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\composer
2017-05-31 12:13:59.687   $ Getting path info from registry
2017-05-31 12:14:34.561   $ Checking selected php: C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe
2017-05-31 12:14:34.561   $ -- Execute File --
2017-05-31 12:14:34.561   $ Running "C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe" -v
2017-05-31 12:14:34.737   $ Success: exit code [0]
2017-05-31 12:14:34.737   $ -- Execute File --
2017-05-31 12:14:34.737   $ Running "C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe" /c "C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe check.php > C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\stdout.txt 2> C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\stderr.txt"
2017-05-31 12:14:34.917   $ Success: exit code [255]
2017-05-31 12:14:34.922   $ Error: [ERR_CHECK_PHP]
                          The PHP exe file you specified did not run correctly [exit code 255]:
                          C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe
                          
                          Program Output:
                          Fatal error: Call to undefined function php_ini_loaded_file() in C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\check.php on line 15
2017-05-31 12:18:00.036   Deinitializing Setup.
2017-05-31 12:18:00.048   Log closed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wkuzma said:

seems I cannot install composer so I cannot install your stand alone program

error from composer

The PHP exe file you specified did not run correctly [exit code 255]:
C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe

Program Output:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function php_ini_loaded_file() in C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\check.php on line 15

 

this is composer error log

2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   Log opened. (Time zone: UTC-04:00)
2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   Setup version: Inno Setup version 5.5.9 (u)
2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   Original Setup EXE: E:\Composer-Setup.exe
2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   Setup command line: /SL5="$70404,290864,121344,E:\Composer-Setup.exe" /SPAWNWND=$504D8 /NOTIFYWND=$403C4
2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   Windows version: 6.1.7601 SP1  (NT platform: Yes)
2017-05-31 12:13:59.648   64-bit Windows: Yes
2017-05-31 12:13:59.649   Processor architecture: x64
2017-05-31 12:13:59.649   User privileges: Administrative
2017-05-31 12:13:59.654   64-bit install mode: No
2017-05-31 12:13:59.658   Created temporary directory: C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp
2017-05-31 12:13:59.663   Extracting temporary file: C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\check.php
2017-05-31 12:13:59.665   Extracting temporary file: C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\installer.php
2017-05-31 12:13:59.685   Extracting temporary file: C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\composer
2017-05-31 12:13:59.687   $ Getting path info from registry
2017-05-31 12:14:34.561   $ Checking selected php: C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe
2017-05-31 12:14:34.561   $ -- Execute File --
2017-05-31 12:14:34.561   $ Running "C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe" -v
2017-05-31 12:14:34.737   $ Success: exit code [0]
2017-05-31 12:14:34.737   $ -- Execute File --
2017-05-31 12:14:34.737   $ Running "C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe" /c "C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe check.php > C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\stdout.txt 2> C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\stderr.txt"
2017-05-31 12:14:34.917   $ Success: exit code [255]
2017-05-31 12:14:34.922   $ Error: [ERR_CHECK_PHP]
                          The PHP exe file you specified did not run correctly [exit code 255]:
                          C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe
                          
                          Program Output:
                          Fatal error: Call to undefined function php_ini_loaded_file() in C:\Users\WALTER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-C90RP.tmp\check.php on line 15
2017-05-31 12:18:00.036   Deinitializing Setup.
2017-05-31 12:18:00.048   Log closed.

 

You are propably using a really old php version.. The b3cod4x portal requires atleast php 5.6.4 or higher... Preferably php 7.
Try executing "C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe -v"  it should give you a php version. Due note anything lower than php 5.6 is a high security risk 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, D4edalus said:

details?

@D4edalus
I did the following steps to compile:
1.  Run build.cmd in  /src/mbedtls
2.  Run mingw32-make in /src/tomcrypt i do this because i can't find  compile_win32.cmd  which is noted in the guide
3.  I rename lib/libtomcrypt.a to /lib/libtomcrypt_win32.a (It needs the _win32 when compiling)
4.  Run makedll.sh and comp.cmd in /src/botlib (This was not noted in guide but required)  
5. Rename src/libbot.a to src/libbot_win32.a
6. Change makefile row 15 from RM = del to RM = rm (Since the build command is run in mingw it should use linux commands instead of windows commands? anyways it gave a error about using del in "mingw32-make win32"
7. Install pexports for mingw by exec "mingw-get install mingw32-pexports"
7. mingw32-make win32

I think this are all the steps i did.. 

Edited by Stormyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stormyy said:

@D4edalus
I did the following steps to compile:
1.  Run build.cmd in  /src/mbedtls
2.  Run mingw32-make in /src/tomcrypt i do this because i can't find  compile_win32.cmd  which is noted in the guide
3.  I rename lib/libtomcrypt.a to /lib/libtomcrypt_win32.a (It needs the _win32 when compiling)
4.  Run makedll.sh and comp.cmd in /src/botlib (This was not noted in guide but required)  
5. Rename src/libbot.a to src/libbot_win32.a
6. Change makefile row 15 from RM = del to RM = rm (Since the build command is run in mingw it should use linux commands instead of windows commands? anyways it gave a error about using del in "mingw32-make win32"
7. Install pexports for mingw by exec "mingw-get install mingw32-pexports"
7. mingw32-make win32

I think this are all the steps i did.. 

haha nice treasure hunt, we are onto fixing the build process ^^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stormyy said:

You are propably using a really old php version.. The b3cod4x portal requires atleast php 5.6.4 or higher... Preferably php 7.
Try executing "C:\Apache2\modules\php\php.exe -v"  it should give you a php version. Due note anything lower than php 5.6 is a high security risk 

 

Yes I do have an older version of php

but that will not solve my problem anyway

I intended to install it on my test system then transfer it to my web site since my provider does no allow composer to be installed there

so I guess I will not be installing the  b3cod4x mod at all

I will stick with Echelon for now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, wkuzma said:

Yes I do have an older version of php

but that will not solve my problem anyway

I intended to install it on my test system then transfer it to my web site since my provider does no allow composer to be installed there

so I guess I will not be installing the  b3cod4x mod at all

I will stick with Echelon for now

Hmm, a lot of people seem to have troubles with composer like you ... Maybe i release a version without composer with just an installer.

Does your website server has php 5.6.4 or higher (not test)? And are the following PHP extensions enabled?

  • PDO mysql
  • mbstring
  • openssl
  • tokenizer

You can find this info by creating a phpinfo on your website:
 

<?php
phpinfo(INFO_MODULES);



It is advised to delete the phpinfo file after using it.

Edited by Stormyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Stormyy said:

Hmm, a lot of people seem to have troubles with composer like you ... Maybe i release a version without composer with just an installer.

Does your website server has php 5.6.4 or higher (not test)? And are the following PHP extensions enabled?

  • PDO mysql
  • mbstring
  • openssl
  • tokenizer

You can find this info by creating a phpinfo on your website:
 


<?php
phpinfo(INFO_MODULES);



It is advised to delete the phpinfo file after using it.

Yes my server has all those listed

except it uses php 5.4.45 which I do not have the ability to change

Edited by wkuzma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now