Sign in to follow this  
leiizko

Approaching final release

Hello,

Today I pushed first part of the final release of this mod. To anyone running this please update it and let me know if it runs well.

If you have any ideas please let me know.

Current TODO list:

- Gametype vote for mapvote

- Finish Trueskill implementation ( +plugin )

- Some kind of help system for new players

- Non gameplay breaking VIP system

Edited by leiizko
  • Like 2

I will update all of my SAB/FFA/TDM/SD servers tomorrow. I'll let you know if something wrong.

okay, I updated the servers!

TDM: ax-servers.hu:28961

SD: ax-servers.hu:28966

SAB: ax-servers.hu:28967

FFA: ax-servers.hu:28965

Try out boiz. Let's report any issue.

Just now, leiizko said:

Hello,

Today I pushed first part of the final release of this mod. To anyone running this please update it and let me know if it runs well.

If you have any ideas please let me know.

Current TODO list:

- Gametype vote for mapvote

- Finish Trueskill implementation ( +plugin )

- Some kind of help system for new players

- Non gameplay breaking VIP system

Ok thanks i ll update it bcz i m running ur mode only!

It would be great help if you can add final 1 v/s 1 battle and some special gun rounds! 

6 hours ago, pootle said:

@leiizko do we need to upload a new cfg or can we use the existing one?

You can just add new dvars to your existing config and set them to whatever you want or if you don't plan to change any then you don't have to do anything. Defaults are hardcoded so it will work whether config is present or not.

Hello! Updated to your latest version, everything works fine!

I read your post and tried this script https://cod4x.me/index.php?/forums/topic/411-anitcheat/&do=findComment&comment=4300 and I get an error here this.

Sys_Error: ^ Uscript compile error
Unknown function
   Thread fpswatch :: init ();
(See console for details)

What is this unknown function?

I think that it is necessary to add to the CoD4 New Experience modification a function that will limit FPS to players.

Yeah I agree with Alex here, I dont see a need for an fps cap outside of promod. If you can get 333 or 1000 fps then you shouldnt be penalised for it outside of PM.

15 hours ago, mrniks said:

To equalize some of the superiority of powerful computers over the weak. Or I'm wrong?

The difference between 333 and 250 imo is negligible. You dont gain that much of an advantage at all from it (except cases like CJ, and Promod of course) I mean its your server, if you want to cap the FPS then be my guest, its your choice. I just dont see much point personally.

I do not by any means insist on this option, people rule their configs as they want, not only FPS, pull the screen resolution in different directions, change the color balance and much more. What is the tool you need to have against the fans to edit their configs and.

All my servers were streamed to PBBans and though some sort of protection was from cheaters. Now the hope is only to view the screenshots.

Here is a page of bans from my servers. https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-accbans-ab6587.html