3aTeuHuk

Change the path to the folder screenshots

Now screenshots are saved along this path: /root/.callofduty4/screenshots

How can I change this path so that the screenshots are saved in the site folder?

the screenshots folder is always in fs_homepath / screenshots. fs_homepath is a cvar. the path cannot be changed independently from fs_homepath.

• Like 1

In the file server.cfg: set fs_homepath "/root/.callofduty4"?

I tried to change fs_hotepath through the rcon console.
fs_homepath is write protected.

fs_homepath must be set before the config gets initialized. on the commandline with +set fs_homepath

if you want the screenshot folder to be in your serverdirectory use:

./cod4x18_dedrun <some other parameters> +set fs_homepath "."

• Like 1

how can i change screenshot path ? if i want to host multiple servers and want to change path of every server ! ANY HELP ?

2 minutes ago, aqibali3021 said:

how can i change screenshot path ? if i want to host multiple servers and want to change path of every server ! ANY HELP ?

symlink it if fs_homepath doesn't suit you. enough help captain caps?

1 minute ago, dpj said:

symlink it if fs_homepath doesn't suit you. enough help captain caps?

Sorry i am totally beginner in this ! i have added fs_homepath "(my new directory)" , It made new folder containg mod files etc but when i use getss screenhot is not even saving my old directory and new directory path.

1 minute ago, aqibali3021 said:

Sorry i am totally beginner in this ! i have added fs_homepath "(my new directory)" , It made new folder containg mod files etc but when i use getss screenhot is not even saving my old directory and new directory path.

if you don't want the screenshots to be in /home/<user>/.callofduty4 you can use +set fs_homepath "." to set the homepath to your current server directory. create a folder called "screenshots" in your server directory. if the "screenshots" folder does not exist, no screenshots will be saved.

3 minutes ago, dpj said:

if you don't want the screenshots to be in /home/<user>/.callofduty4 you can use +set fs_homepath "." to set the homepath to your current server directory. create a folder called "screenshots" in your server directory. if the "screenshots" folder does not exist, no screenshots will be saved.

yes i have made one by adding parameter  +set fs_homepath "D:\Games\Call of Duty Modern Warfare - server\test" it made new files in "test" folder. adding ss. but when i run server use getss ss is not even saving in screenshot folder in directory and home directory both.

ss1.JPG

ss2.JPG

ss3.JPG

16 minutes ago, aqibali3021 said:

yes i have made one by adding parameter  +set fs_homepath "D:\Games\Call of Duty Modern Warfare - server\test" it made new files in "test" folder. adding ss. but when i run server use getss ss is not even saving in screenshot folder in directory and home directory both.

ss1.JPG

ss2.JPG

ss3.JPG

i suppose your homepath isn't working. did you try to verify the homepath by typing "fs_homepath" into the console? that prints the current homepath.