3aTeuHuk

Change the path to the folder screenshots

Recommended Posts

Now screenshots are saved along this path: /root/.callofduty4/screenshots

How can I change this path so that the screenshots are saved in the site folder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the screenshots folder is always in fs_homepath / screenshots. fs_homepath is a cvar. the path cannot be changed independently from fs_homepath.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the file server.cfg: set fs_homepath "/root/.callofduty4"?

I tried to change fs_hotepath through the rcon console.
fs_homepath is write protected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fs_homepath must be set before the config gets initialized. on the commandline with +set fs_homepath

if you want the screenshot folder to be in your serverdirectory use:

./cod4x18_dedrun <some other parameters> +set fs_homepath "."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how can i change screenshot path ? if i want to host multiple servers and want to change path of every server ! ANY HELP ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aqibali3021 said:

how can i change screenshot path ? if i want to host multiple servers and want to change path of every server ! ANY HELP ?

symlink it if fs_homepath doesn't suit you. enough help captain caps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dpj said:

symlink it if fs_homepath doesn't suit you. enough help captain caps?

Sorry i am totally beginner in this ! i have added fs_homepath "(my new directory)" , It made new folder containg mod files etc but when i use getss screenhot is not even saving my old directory and new directory path.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aqibali3021 said:

Sorry i am totally beginner in this ! i have added fs_homepath "(my new directory)" , It made new folder containg mod files etc but when i use getss screenhot is not even saving my old directory and new directory path.

if you don't want the screenshots to be in /home/<user>/.callofduty4 you can use +set fs_homepath "." to set the homepath to your current server directory. create a folder called "screenshots" in your server directory. if the "screenshots" folder does not exist, no screenshots will be saved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dpj said:

if you don't want the screenshots to be in /home/<user>/.callofduty4 you can use +set fs_homepath "." to set the homepath to your current server directory. create a folder called "screenshots" in your server directory. if the "screenshots" folder does not exist, no screenshots will be saved.

yes i have made one by adding parameter  +set fs_homepath "D:\Games\Call of Duty Modern Warfare - server\test" it made new files in "test" folder. adding ss. but when i run server use getss ss is not even saving in screenshot folder in directory and home directory both.

ss1.JPG

ss2.JPG

ss3.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, aqibali3021 said:

yes i have made one by adding parameter  +set fs_homepath "D:\Games\Call of Duty Modern Warfare - server\test" it made new files in "test" folder. adding ss. but when i run server use getss ss is not even saving in screenshot folder in directory and home directory both.

ss1.JPG

ss2.JPG

ss3.JPG

i suppose your homepath isn't working. did you try to verify the homepath by typing "fs_homepath" into the console? that prints the current homepath. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.