Sign in to follow this  
Kingwolf

Release of Gameranger Plugin For cod4X server

Hello Everyone,i was looking for gameranger plugin for 1.8 servers. but apparently the old ones used in 1.7a are not compatible with cod4x server. Is there any estimated release date for the gameranger plugin because i have not found any 1.8 servers on gameranger.  Thanks

Hello Everyone,i was looking for gameranger plugin for 1.8 servers. but apparently the old ones used in 1.7a are not compatible with cod4x server. Is there any estimated release date for the gameranger plugin because i have not found any 1.8 servers on gameranger.  Thanks

hi man! can u send my the gameranger plugin for 1.7a?  my email:  bembe89@yahoo.com

Ad. ReaperSS: Why not just attach it to the post on forum so everyone can find it easily in the future?

Ad. Kingwolf: Since you have the plugin, why don't you just adapt it to work with 1.8 and recompile it?

Ad. ReaperSS: Why not just attach it to the post on forum so everyone can find it easily in the future?

Ad. Kingwolf: Since you have the plugin, why don't you just adapt it to work with 1.8 and recompile it?

I Dont Know the Coding Required for restructuring the plugin, hell i havent even been able to compile the GitHub 1.8 source code; i am a beginnner.

The Question is : Has anyone even tried to compile Gameranger plugin for cod4x server, since no current servers on Gameranger are on 1.8 ( as far as i checked).

Well give the source of your current version (if you have it), we could try compiling it for you. Maybe it just works, I don't think so but you never know.

sry... i dont specify i say for the last version of gameranger plugin for cod4 17a i dont use 18 for the client ... ty i post here bc closed the other thread

Bump Old Thread.

We need a gameranger plugin for cod4x from the developers of cod4x. Cod4x-Gameranger Plugin should be updated with server updates, to ensure that it keeps working .

The reason we would appreciate if the cod4x-developers look into the creation of a gameranger plugin is so that it may be changed/updated with time to ensure continuing functionality.

We understand that this project is open-source and Free. However, we are willing to pay/donate for the creation of this plugin

Regards,

Kingwolf

@AlexC There are considerable servers on gameranger, (but mostly noobs there). It is easy to use and i guess the GUI stuff makes it more inviting.

On 10/20/2017 at 6:48 PM, khan said:

how can i get gameranger plugin 

i think you need to buy it from voltron 

I Have A gameranger Plugin But I cant Install it

When ever I connect through gameranger it says steam need to install please help