PureTryOut

[HOW-TO] Install CoD4X

Maybe the install script doesn't accept some Polish characters? Shouldn't really matter though, it just searches 1 folder up in the directory tree, which is still English.

Doesn't that message pop out when you place files directly in game's folder but they should be in

/cod4x_client

?

Well yeah it does but he said he placed the folder inside the Cod4 installation folder, so it should work fine.

Well yeah it does but he said he placed the folder inside the Cod4 installation folder, so it should work fine.

I've actually got that same issue. I figured it hadn't installed correctly since theres nothing in the bottom right of my game, so I launched install.cmd as admin and I got the whole, update folder not in cod4 directory issue.

I've actually got that same issue. I figured it hadn't installed correctly since theres nothing in the bottom right of my game, so I launched install.cmd as admin and I got the whole, update folder not in cod4 directory issue.

Join to server with 1.8 and you will get notification about install click install and restart cod4 when you launch game you should have 1.8 in main menu if you lost stats or favorite servers check my post https://cod4x.me/forum/thread-321.html

Hello, i just rented a cod4 server and all mods on the server are located in the mod folder that i can access with FTP. The webinterface shows them in a dropdown menu.

But how does it work with cod4x? I loaded the "linux server" files but they seem to be for the main folder, nothing for the Mod folder. Can someone help me there?

I want it running on my server :) thanks

you need to replace the server executable and even add some shared libraries to use advanced features like the new guid system

it's not just a mod that is put into the "mods" folder

Hello,i have problem with cod4x patch.When i run it it says menu bug but i dont have it.Any fix? 

(Im sorry i don't have any attachment or picture because my screenshoter doesnt want to screenshot problem)

Hello,i have problem with cod4x patch when i run it it says "Menu bug" but when i uninstall it,it works normally.Any fix for this?

(Sorry,i don't have any attachment or picture because my screenshoter doesn't wanna screenshot the problem)

Hello,i have problem with cod4x patch.When i run it it says menu bug but i dont have it.Any fix? 

(Im sorry i don't have any attachment or picture because my screenshoter doesnt want to screenshot problem)

Hi all,

I tried to uninstall cod4x with uninstall.cmd it says: update folder not placed in cod4 directory?

Can you help me please? Thanks