Create Account

Link to download all maps??

Sad 

hellow guys and merry christmas[Image: smile.png] anyone know where to download all maps outside the game?? because i have a low internet speed[Image: sad.png] thank u..

COD4X doesnt have much to do with external maps, you will have to look for other webistes which host them and are more relevant to it. Try modbb or a similar site.

(12-26-2016, 10:30 PM)Koaja Wrote: COD4X doesnt have much to do with external maps, you will have to look for other webistes which host them and are more relevant to it. Try modbb or a similar site.

thanks for reply...so its safe to download addons and maps from moddb and add them to the game??

Yes completely safe to do so. There are probably other sites for maps and stuff (Its xmas, Im drunk so give me a day or so to reply properly xD) but modbb has downloads for mods for a lot of games out there, whether it is maps, mods, complete conversions. Whatever you can imageine, modbb will have it. Its safe to download from there. As I said, give me a day or so to sober up (unless someone replies sooner) and I can find some links for you (With moderators permission of course)

(12-26-2016, 11:27 PM)Koaja Wrote: Yes completely safe to do so. There are probably other sites for maps and stuff (Its xmas, Im drunk so give me a day or so to reply properly xD) but modbb has downloads for mods for a lot of games out there, whether it is maps, mods, complete conversions. Whatever you can imageine, modbb will have it. Its safe to download from there. As I said, give me a day or so to sober up (unless someone replies sooner) and I can find some links for you (With moderators permission of course)

[Image: biggrin.png][Image: biggrin.png] any time my friend[Image: wink.png] thank you very much....

ABOUT US
A client and server modification for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with the aim to fix bugs and enhance gameplay!