Create Account

CoD4 Status - screenshot view web

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017, 03:10 PM by Koaja.)

(01-03-2017, 01:47 PM)NeHo Wrote: Do u use the latest cod4x server files?

1711 build Nov 16 2016

Code:
<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>
you have a .htaccess file on the root, try to add this lines to it

(01-03-2017, 11:07 PM)NeHo Wrote:
Code:
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>
you have a .htaccess file on the root, try to add this lines to it

Added this to .htaccess and still cant load the plugin.

The 406 error can be generated by the mod_security module. Mod_security, a type of firewall program that runs on Apache web server, scans for violations of the rules it has set. If an action occurs that violates one of these rules, the server will throw a 406 error.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 04:12 AM by wkuzma.)

(01-03-2017, 11:49 PM)NeHo Wrote: The 406 error can be generated by the mod_security module. Mod_security, a type of firewall program that runs on Apache web server, scans for violations of the rules it has set. If an action occurs that violates one of these rules, the server will throw a 406 error.
I already tried that by shutting off the security via the .htaccess file
Code:
 SecFilterEngine Off
 SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

still got the 406 error
Error: Init failure. Server returned code 406 and message command=HELO&identkey=xxxxx&serverport=28961&gamename=Call%20of%20Duty%204%20-%20Modern%20Warfare%20X18&gamedir=cod4&rcon=xxxxxxxxxxxx
Error in plugin's OnInit function!
Plugin load failed.

this is whats in my server.cfg
set nehoscreenshot_identkey xxxxxx
set nehoscreenshot_url "http://www.cod4status1.kab.iogcod4.com/screenshots/submit.ph//p"
loadplugin nehoscreenshotuploader

I placed the x's for this post

I just noticed on the error that my gamedir is listed as cod4 yet the game is located at d:\cod4x2 I don't know if that is a problem

Placed the Filters etc into the htaccess and had a look as to if mod_security is enabled (it isnt enabled, can barely find a trace of it within the apache files)

ABOUT US
A client and server modification for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with the aim to fix bugs and enhance gameplay!